This year has witness major changes in the field of academics; where CBSE’s reduced syllabus was a pleasant surprise while the introduction of 2 Term exam pattern was little uncertain for students, parents and teachers as well. Now more than ever the Sample Papers have become paramount importance of subjects with the recent changes prescribed by the board.
Give final punch to preparation for CBSE Term 1 examination with the all new edition of ‘Sample Question Papers’ that is designed as per CBSE Sample Paper that are issued on 02 Sept, 2021 for 2021 – 22 academic session. Encouraging with the motto of ‘Keep Practicing, Keep Scoring’, here’s presenting Sample Question Paper – Chemistry for Class 12th that consists of:
1. 10 Sample Papers along with OMR Sheet for quick revision of topics.
2. One Day Revision Notes to recall the concepts a day before exam
3. The Qualifiers – Chapterwise sets of MCQs to check preparation level of each chapter
4. CBSE Question Bank are given for complete practice
5. Latest CBSE Sample Paper along with detailed answers are provided for better understanding of subject.
Author:Abhishika Kaushik , Arshdeep Kaur
No of Pages:183
1. One Day Revision
2. The Qualifiers
3. CBSE Qualifiers
4. CBSE Question Bank
5. Latest CBSE Sample Paper
6. Sample Paper (1- 10)