1. AFCAT Common Admission Test (Online) is prepared for the upcoming AFCAT entrance
2. The book is divided into 4 sections
3. Chapterwise Theory Notes are provided for better revision
4. Chapterwise MCQs are given for the quick grasping of concepts
5. Latest Solved papers 2020 & 2019 and 3 Practice Sets
6. Online practice sets are given to experience of the exam
Aiming to “Touch the Sky with Glory” Indian Air Force invites for AFCAT Common Admission Test (Online) who wish to make careers at Air Force.
Presenting the revised and updated edition of “AFCAT Common Admission Test (Online)” that is completely designed according to the prescribed syllabus. Giving the complete coverage to the syllabus, this book is divided into 4 sections. Each chapter is supported by not just with “Theory Notes” but also supplemented with MCQs for the quick grasping of the concepts. To get the insights of the pattern and question weightage, Each chapter is accompanied with previous years’ AFCAT Questions. Latest Solved Papers 2020 & 2019 and 3 Practice Sets (with online attempt) are provided to promote awareness of the latest exam pattern. As the book covers complete syllabus with solved papers and online practice sets, it is a perfect study guide to expect successful shifting to the final phase of AFCAT i.e., Air Force Selection Board Interview.
No of Pages:508
Solved Paper 2020 (II), Solved Paper 2020 (I), Solved paper 2019 (II), Solved Paper (I), General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test, Practice Sets (1-3).