1. Test Aptitude & Attitude Test is prepared for the B.Ed. Entrance Exams
2. Complete syllabus is divided into chapters
3. The book gives complete Chapterwise coverage of syllabus
4. More than 1500 MCQs are given for the revision of the concepts
5. Practice Sets are provided in the book, based on the current exam pattern for practice
Almost all Bachelor of Education Entrance Exams conduct teaching aptitude and attitude test. Teaching aptitude is the natural ability to teach, it involves the study of student-teacher relationship in a controlled environment.
The present edition of the Teaching Aptitude and Attitude has been prepared to meet the requirement of candidates preparing for all prestigious B.Ed. Entrance Examinations conducted by the different universities. Presumed to be the boon for the aspirants, this book is divided into 19 Chapters giving complete coverage to the syllabus. Practice sets are given at the end for the quick revision of the chapters that evaluate their preparedness and be exam ready.
Teaching, Theories of Teaching, Teaching Skills, Micro Teaching Approach, Methods of Teaching, Teaching Instructions, Teaching Excellence, Characteristics of Effective Teaching, Education Psychology, Methods of Educational Psychology, Role of Communication in Education, Education Communication, Teaching as a Profession, Professional Traits of a Teacher, Code of Conduct/Professional Ethics, Role of Teacher, Development of Teacher, Training of Teachers, Practice Papers.