1. The book is designed to prepare for the IBPS Clerk Main Examination
2. The guide is divided into 6 sections
3. More than 5500 MCQs are given for the revision of the concepts
4. Current Affairs have been provided in the different section
5. Solved Papers [2020-2016] are provided with detailed answers for better understanding
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body that recruits clerical cadre in multiple banks across the country.
IBPS has recently announced 5,830 clerical cadre posts that are to be recruited for the year 2021-22.
Success Master IBPS CRP – XI Bank Clerk is a revised edition that is designed for the preparation of the IBPS Clerk main examination. Giving the complete coverage to the syllabus, this study guide is categorized under 6 segments; Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, English Language, Computer Knowledge, Banking Knowledge and Current Affairs. Along with Chapterwise theories, more than 5500 MCQs are given for quick practice of the concepts. Last, but not least, this book is comprised with Solved Papers (2020-2016) giving insights to the exam pattern. Well detailed answers given to help students in clarifying all their doubts and exam-related fears.
IBPS Bank Clerk Pre. Exam 2020-2016, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, English Language, Computer Knowledge, Banking Knowledge, Current Affairs.