1. SBI PO Phase II Main Examination is a complete study guide for the upcoming paper
2. This guide is divided into 3 sections
3. Each section is accompanied by Unit Test
4. More than 3500 MCQs are provided for the quick revision of concept
5. Previous Years’ Solved Paper (2019-2015) for thorough practice.
6. 3 Practice Sets are given for practice.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applicants to recruit 2000 eligible and dynamic candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer (PO) across India.
The current edition of “Study Guide SBI PO Phase I Preliminary Examination 2020-21” has been designed carefully on the exact lines of the latest pattern. The book is divided into 3 different sections that are giving the comprehensive coverage to the syllabus. Every section and sub-section is accompanied with Unit Test for the quick revision of the topics. Along with theories, there are more 3500 MCQs are provided to help aspirants grasp the full knowledge of the type of questions asked in the exam. Previous Years’ Solved Papers [2019-2015] and 3 Practice Sets are provided in the book for thorough practice, analyze the paper pattern. It is a well-organized and well-researched book to get started for the preparation of SBI PO Phase-II.
No of Pages:586
Solved Paper (Pre) 2019 -15, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, 3 Practice Sets.