Arihant Publications India Ltd. accepts unsolicited work in English and Hindi for textbooks and study material for various competitive and recruitment examinations as well as for various subjects of Class 9th to 12th such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English etc. We do not publish fictional and biographical content and proposal or manuscripts in these areas will not be considered for publication.
Arihant Publications India Ltd. is the home to many highly acclaimed authors such as D.C. Pandey, Ranjeet Shahi, S.K. Goyal, R.K. Jha, Sudhakar Banerjee, S.K. Jha and many more. It is also the publisher of the best selling periodicals.
- Do not submit work on disk, tape, or other electronic media; do not submit work by email. A hard copy of your submission should be sent to:
Arihant Publications India Ltd.
24-26, Kalindi Colony, Transport Nagar,
Meerut – 250002, UP (India)
Phone: +91-121-2401479, 4004199
- All submissions should be typed on plain white paper, double-spaced, using only one side of the page. Please do not use a fancy font, and make sure you use a font large enough to read easily.
- Ensure that your name and contact information are clearly stated on the first page of your submission.
- Please allow at least two to three months for your manuscript to be considered. If you haven't heard from us after six months and wish to enquire about your manuscript, please write to us at the address mentioned above and we will respond to you promptly.
- Please make certain that you don't send us the only copy of your work. Arihant Publications India Ltd. is not responsible for any loss or damage of submitted work.
- Manuscripts will not be returned to the authors, irrespective of the outcome of the review process.